A tasty way to cook chicken (for 2 people)
Baking is not so difficult as many people may think, you just need time to get the dish cooked, and it can be a clean alternative not to mess all the kitchen.
– chicken pieces: 1 breast, 2 legs… per person
– 2 or 3 peeled potatoes
– 2 or 3 peeled garlic cloves
– Curry for the chicken and rosemary and/or thyme for the potatoes
– 1 bovril coffee spoon
– chicken stock (or 1 crumbled stock cube)
– 1 beer can
Season the chicken with the salt and the curry, place it in a baking dish. Slice the potatoes, put in the baking dish and sprinkle the rosemary and thyme over them. Put the whole garlic cloves on the dish (if you want, slice them). Pour a little soy all over and the beer can, (note the alcohol will evaporate due to the heat, a nice sweet taste will stay). Add the bovril coffee spoon and the stock cube. Put in the oven and let it bake for almost 45 minutes. Turn over from time to time to get all the chicken well cooked.
TIPS: – Use any spice you want, you can also add some cayenne to give a spicy touch.
– Pour a little white wine and water, instead of beer.
– Don’t worry if you don’t have soy and/or bovril, the taste will be great anyway.