Tuna pie is a very nice recipe which will delight you and any of your guests. You will need a few ingredients but then the oven will do all the work!! The recipe is for at least 3 or 4 people.
– 2 or 3 eggs
– Tomato sauce (3 to 5 soup spoons, to taste)
– 2 or 3 tuna cans
– 3 to 5 slices of bread (to taste)
– 350 to 500 ml evaporated milk
– Salt, to taste
– Pepper, to taste
– Nutmeg, to taste
Preheat the oven 180º.
Blend all ingredients well and place the mixture in a loaf tin, grease it before or use baking paper so the pie won’t stick. Let it bake for 35-45 minutes but take a look from time to time and test it with a knife.
TIPS: – serve it cold with some mayonnaise.
– all measures are to taste, if you see the mixture is a little bit thick, add some more milk; if it
is a little bit liquid, add some more bread.
– if you cannot find evaporated milk, try to use normal milk or cream.