Well, here you are a fantastic dessert that’s very easy to prepare. No comments. Have a look to the recipe:
Ingredientes (8 people)*:
– 250 gr mascarpone cheese
– 3 eggs
– 75 gr sugar
– 1 or 2 Lady fingers packets
– Chocolate (better a bar than powder)
Take a big bowl and separate the yolks from the egg whites. Reserve the last ones for later.
Add the sugar to the yolks and mix well. After that, add the mascarpone cheese carefully and whisk everything until there are no lumps.
Whisk the egg whites until stiff and add it to the other mixture. Here you are the “tiramisu sauce”.
Take an oven tray you normally use, or any tray that is deep, spread a little bit of the mixture on the bottom, add a lady fingers layer on it, pour some coffee over them so they will be soft and cover all the lady fingers well with more “sauce”. Add another lady fingers layer, pour some more coffee and cover them with the rest of the “tiramisu sauce” again. To finish, grate the chocolate bar all over. Keep in the fridge for some hours and serve cold.
TIPS: -It’s better to serve the tiramisu cold so the dessert will be more solid, but what is important is the taste. You can also try it just prepared.
– Intead of grating a chocolate bar you can dust some chocolate powder.
– You can also add some liquor to the coffee, but I prefer not. Try both and let me know!!
– * If you want to prepare a bigger dessert just double each quantity: 500 gr. mascarpone, 6 eggs, 150 gr. sugar and 3 or 4 lady fingers packets.