Sometimes guacamole tubs are not as natural as they should be, so here you are the way to prepare your very own home-made guacamole, all ingredients are easy to be found in any supermarket.
– 2 ripe avocados (medium size)
– 1 peeled and diced tomato
– Half onion, chopped
– Salt (to taste)
– Pepper (to taste)
– Half lemon juice
– Chop fresh coriander (to taste)
Put all ingredients in a bowl, mash and mix them with a fork. You can also use a blender, just add all ingredients without been chopped.
Appetizing home – made guacamole!!
TIPS: – Great when eating burritos, wraps, tacos, etc.
– A perfect dip for nachos, chips, fries…
– Instead of lemon, you can use lime or balsamic vinegar.
Enjoy your meal!!